Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pimples, be gone!

I have tried hundreds of beauty products within my 21 years. This is no embellishment. The number is actually probably up in the thousands, i'm not sure, I can't keep track at this point. One thing that is for certain, however, is that there really are hundreds of thousands of products out there. It can be hard to distinguish between the ones that really will do what they claim from the ones that it's not worth even spending a cent on. And unfortunately, sometimes there is no way to find out which products work for you, without simply trying them.

Recently, I purchased Boo Boo Zap made by Benefit Cosmetics. Boo Boo Zap is labeled as a medicated acne treatment that is suppose to give fast acting results and reduce the appearance of pimples. Immediately reading anything that says fast acting, I am always a bit skeptical, since it is hardly ever the case when pimples can be healed quickly. But I decided to give this product a try. And I was very happy with the results! I had a few breakouts, and put the Boo Boo Zap directly on them after doing my usual cleansing routine, and left the product on overnight, like a toner. And I was extremely surprised to wake up and find that the size of my pimples had reduced. Not dramatically, but just enough for me to notice the difference.





I will definitely be keeping this product in my medicine cabinet for emergency uses!

Check it out at Sephora


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Understated Glamour
Theme by Yusuf Fikri