Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November Favorites

November Favorites



Beverly Hills Charm butterfly earrings / Essie nail polish / Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, 1 pt / Twinings herbal tea / Taylor Swift 1989 (Deluxe Edition) Target Exclusive


From left to right:

1.) Taylor Swift's newest album 1989 has been on repeat! It's strange but Taylor's music is always able to bring me back to the autumn of the year the album was released. I love how she is able to paint pictures with her lyrics, and somehow she is always able to write the soundtrack for my life concurrently with what I am going through. For instance, the song Welcome To New York, fits in for me perfectly as this was the year that my wildest dream of moving to this beautiful city came true. I'm a sucker for the sad songs, so if I had to choose just one, my favorite off this album is probably the song: Clean.


2.) I started drinking Chamomile Tea this month. Not only does it have so many health benefits, which you can read up on here but it tastes yummy and is able to help you sleep better! I drink a cup mixed with a spoon of honey (for sweetener) right before bed, and I've been able to sleep soundly! I've also been having crazy awesome, vivid dreams (which i think is just a fringe benefit!) 

3.) Okay, so confession time, I saw Rosamund Pike wearing Black Diamond Stud Earrings in the brilliant movie Gone Girl, and I had just had to have them! I'm sure the ones that Miss Pike was wearing in the film were thousands of dollars, so I found a cheaper alternative! And they're so pretty!! I've been wearing them pretty everyday.

4.) I got this Coat that mimics a men's oversized sports blazer from Urban Outfitters. It's been perfect for this cool fall days for me to wear on my walks to campus. For more information on it, read my post here

5.) Black nails are always fashion forward! I've been using Essie's Licorice to not only create black matte french tip look, but also for designs such as geometric nails. I'm going to get a lot of use out of this polish! And especially because Black is one of my favorite colors! Check out some of my nail designs, on my instagram page: here

6.) Okay so I just discovered Coffee flavored Ice Cream, in the form of Talenti Gelato. and suffice to say, it is delicious!! I don't know how I was without it for 22 years. I've only become a coffee fan a year ago (read up on my dive into the coffee world here) So i'm still always finding new coffee flavored foods that I enjoy, and what could be better than coffee and chocolate?

What have been some of you favorite items this month? I'd love to know :)

Stay glamorous,
Paras xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Understated Glamour
Theme by Yusuf Fikri